1. This Agreement on the sale of Tokens (the "Agreement") determines the scope, nature and other material terms of the legal relations arising between the person acquiring the Tokens PMT (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") by filling out the forms and performing the actions on the website ico.playmarket.io (hereinafter - Web site) and a legal entity - Limited Liability Company "Getway", TIN 7017432019, registered in the Russian Federation at 634059, Tomsk, Internationalists street, 19, p. 1001-1006 (the "Company"). The purchase of PMT tokens by the Buyers is governed by the rules set forth in this agreement. Legal relations that are not regulated by this agreement must be subject to the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation in force at the time of the sale of PMT tokens. The buyer must carefully read, read and accept the provisions of this Agreement without reservation with the consent of them.
2. For the purposes of this agreement, the Company and the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Parties) acknowledge that although the PMT Token is not subject to civil rights in accordance with Russian law, objectively it is a code and is a kind of digital goods. Based on the principle of freedom of contract, the buyer recognizes the value of PMT Token as a digital commodity and assumes all risks of recognizing this agreement as invalid in the territory of the Russian Federation and / or the risk of partial or full legal re-qualification.
3. This agreement is a barter contract, and its subject is the exchange of the Parties by varieties of digital goods. The company passes the PMT Tokens to the buyer in exchange for other tokens provided by the Buyer. Rules for calculating and correlation of the value of digital goods - tokens, applied to this agreement, are given in the text of the White Paper, located at https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf (part 4. Issue and distribution of tokens). The parties determined that the barter contract is fully executed by the Company only after the Buyer has fulfilled all the requirements of this agreement, as well as compliance with other terms and conditions posted on the site ico.playmarket.io
4. The obligation of the Company in accordance with this agreement is fulfilled when the relevant quantity of PMT Tokens is sent to the personal address of the Buyer's crypto-cash purse indicated by the latter in the course of execution of this agreement. The responsibility for the reliability of the provided address of the Customer's crypto-currency purse is on the Buyer.
5. The moment of the Buyer's entry into the legal relationship with the Company regulated by this agreement is the moment of acceptance of the Company's offer to conclude this agreement, which is considered complete, unconditional and final when the Buyer performs the following actions and conditions:
a. The buyer presses the INVEST button on the Company's website;
b. The buyer sends (sends) the address of the crypto-currency purse (the address of the smart contract) calculated by itself in accordance with clause 3 of this agreement, the number of other tokens.
6. The Company has determined that capable persons over 18 years of age, except for the persons specified in clause 14 of this agreement, may be a party to this agreement, as well as the owner of PMT Token. The persons listed in clause 14 of this agreement can not under any circumstances be a party to this agreement.
7. The offer (offer) to enter into the barter agreement specified in this agreement is only a real offer placed on the Company's website. Any other suggestions regarding the acquisition of PMT Tokens, submitted on any other websites or Internet resources, are considered void and should not impose any obligations on the Company.
8. The total number of Buyers that may become a party to this agreement is limited to the total number of PMT Tokens available for sale. The total number of PMT Tokens, the time of their access to transfer to other parties, is fixed in the text of the White Paper, located at https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf
9. In accordance with the terms of this agreement, the purchase of the Company's PMT Tokens by the Buyer is final and not subject to cancellation, and tokens are not refundable, compensations in a different form. The company has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this agreement at any time at its discretion.
10. The buyer confirms that he is aware that he is authorized to transfer and exchange PMT Tokens only after the end of the Token sale period, which is determined on the basis of the information posted on the Company's website.
11. The buyer expressly agrees that at the time of their receipt by the Buyer, the PMT Tokens are not securities, that they are not registered in any public institution as securities, are not considered as such, are not intended for a commodity or any other financial instrument, do not represent any shares, shares or security or equivalent rights, including, but not limited to, any rights to future income and intellectual property rights.
12. By purchasing PMT Tokens under this Agreement, the Buyer acknowledges and warrants that his/her funds (tokens) in no way came from illegal or unethical sources that the Buyer does not use any proceeds of criminal or illegal activity and that no transaction using Tokens The PMT is not used to facilitate any criminal or illegal activity. In order to implement the antiterrorist policy, as well as take measures aimed at counteracting the legalization (laundering) of funds, the Buyer undertakes to provide the Company with its personal data in the required volume at the first request, declared by the Company to the Buyer in written, electronic or other forms at any time after the acceptance of the offer of the company, and also within 10 (ten) years from the date of acceptance. The minimum amount of personal data provided by the Buyer: Surname, name, patronymic, date and place of birth, address of registration, address of permanent residence or residence, requisites of identity document, information on citizenship, telephone number, e-mail address. The Company may also request other personal data of the Buyer in order to fulfill the obligations specified in this clause. In addition, the Buyer must provide conclusive evidence regarding the legitimacy of its revenues used to purchase PMT Tokens at the request of the company or the request of banking institutions, government agencies.
13. By accepting this Agreement and acquiring Tokens PMT, the Buyer acknowledges / warrants and agrees that there are certain risks associated with the purchase of PMT Tokens, with the storage of PMT Tokens and the use of PMT Tokens.
14. Citizens and residents of the United States of America (USA), Singapore, Hong Kong and the UK are not eligible and can not participate in the PMT Tokens Sales Agreement because of various issues related to taxation and legislation. The buyer is authorized to purchase PMT Tokens if he / she purchases PMT Tokens, he / she confirms and warrants that he / she is not a citizen of the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong or the United Kingdom or a resident of these countries and territories, nor does he have a primary place of residence or permanent place of residence (domicile) in the United States (including Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and any other US domain) Singapore, Hong Kong or the United Kingdom. In order to purchase Tokens PMT the Buyer warrants and confirms that none of the owners of the company where the Buyer is an authorized person is a citizen of the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong or the United Kingdom, as well as a resident of these countries and territories, with a principal place of residence or a permanent residence (domicile) in the United States (including Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and any other US territory and territories), Singapore, Hong Kong, or the United Kingdom. In case of change of residence, citizenship or resident status, the Buyer must immediately notify the company. The buyer also confirms and warrants that he (or she) is not a citizen or resident of a geographical territory on which access or use of crypto currency or Token is prohibited by applicable law, decree, decree, contract or administrative act. The Company reserves the right to refuse the transfer of PMT Tokens to any person who does not meet the above criteria.
15. The buyer is allowed to receive the PMT Tokens under the contract, if purchased, he (or she) confirms and guarantees that he (or she) (according to the legislation of the Russian Federation): 1) has reached the age of majority for the conclusion of this Agreement (at least 18 years) meets all other requirements with respect to the right to participate and residence requirements, is fully capable and legally competent to receive PMT Tokens and enter into an agreement with the company without violating any other agreement to which he (or she ) is an; 2) if he (she) is a corporation, government organization or other legal entity, he / she has the right, authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of a corporation, government organization or other legal entity and to link it to these provisions; 3) will not use the PMT Tokens for any illegal activities, including but not limited to money laundering and terrorist financing;
16. PMT Tokens are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any obligation, expressed or implied. The buyer assumes all responsibility and risk with respect to the purchase of any number of PMT Tokens and their use. The buyer expressly agrees that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company does not bear any responsibility for any damage or loss, including loss of business, income or profit, loss or damage of data, equipment or software (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, secondary, random, special, exemplary or otherwise) arising from any use or inability to use the Website or material, information, software, media , Services or content on the Website as well as the purchase of the PMT Tokens, no matter on what grounds stated commitment, and even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. The buyer understands and agrees that the company is not liable, guilty and indebted for any change in the value of PMT Tokens. If the legislation of the Russian Federation does not allow all or any part of the above limitations of liability applicable to the Buyer, then such restrictions will apply to the Buyer only within the limits permitted by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The buyer understands and agrees that his / her duty is to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to his country of residence regarding the receipt of PMT Tokens. Receiving PMT Tokens by a person in no way creates any exceptional relationship between the Buyer and the company, nor in the form of any partnerships, joint ventures, labor or agency relationships.